Health Care Law: Information Reporting for Self-Insured Employers.

Categories: Taxes

If you’re a self-insured employer, learn about your annual information reporting responsibilities under the health care law.

If you have any questions regarding accounting, domestic taxation, international taxation, IRS representation, U.S. tax implications of Real Estate transactions or financial statements, please give us a call at 305-274-5811.