Changed Your Name After Marriage or Divorce?

Categories: Taxes

If you changed your name, you need to notify the Social Security Administration of the change before you file your tax return.

Source: IRS

If you have any questions regarding Essential Business Accounting, Domestic Taxation, International Taxation, IRS Representation, U.S. Tax Implications of Real Estate Transactions or Financial Statements, please give us a call at 305-274-5811.